When registering for Hike For Hong Kong on 2nd November, please also mark your diary for the back-up date of 9th November in case of inclement weather.

To ensure a safe and enjoyable experience for all hikers, HandsOn Hong Kong reserves the right to cancel the hike in the event of inclement weather conditions. If at 5am on the morning of the hike there is a Typhoon signal no. 3 warning or higher hoisted by the Hong Kong Observatory, or an amber/red/black rainstorm warning, then the hike will be postponed and rescheduled for the fallback date.


A final decision on whether or not to proceed with the hike will be made on the evening of 1st November 2019 based on the weather conditions forecast for the event date by the Hong Kong Observatory. Hikers will be notified via email and through this site if the hike is to be postponed.